- Plane measurement, full coverage, large FoV: 62*62mm, measurement without any blind spots
- High-precision 3D measurement, Measurement accuracy: ±20μm，Repeatability: 1μm
- Inline measurement, 2D color image and 3D point cloud can be obtained simultaneously
- Extremely fast computing, high-precision measurement of 2D dimensions and 3D profile within one second
-Integrated design, complete SDK and software support
- Be applied in intelligent manufacturing, precision measurement and scientific research
|Model||HPS-DBL60||Image sensor||10 megapixel CMOS sensor|
|2D/3D image||3200*3200（1600*1600）pixels||2D/3Dimage XY data interval||19.7μm（39.4μm）|
|Repeatability（σ）①||1μm②||Measurement accuracy ③||±20μm|
|Field of view||62*62mm||Measurement range||±6.5mm|
WD (up to the reference
|Light source||LED (red, green, blue), can be set separately to 100 levels||Connection target||HPS-NB3200|
|LED display||Power supply, operation mode||Power voltage & current consumption||24 VDC±10%，3A|
|Operating temperature||0-40°||Relative humidity||20-85%RH (no condensation)|
*①Using 3*3 averaging filter and a Hypersen reference workpiece；
*②Repeatability at the center of FoV (60 mm type: 30*30 mm at the center, 24 mm type: 12*12mm at the center)；
*③Using a Hypersen height difference gauge. 60 mm type: height difference of 2 mm and width of 20 mm; 24 mm type: height difference of 1 mm and width of 10 mm.
*All technical specifications are subject to the latest official datasheet.
*Hypersen reserves the right of final interpretation.