- Very large range chromatic confocal sensor head
- Stable measurement of metal/ceramic/mirror/glass and other materials
- Large measuring Angle, suitable for all kinds of working morphologies (deep hole/bevel/camber, etc.)
- Rugged and durable aviation aluminum material quality and surface treatment process
- Adapt to high temperature and high pressure and other harsh operating environment
|Measuring range||±14mm||Linearity error||2.8μm|
|Static repeatability②||0.5μm||Measuring angle||±14°|
|Spot diameter (Large)||44μm||Spot diameter (Small)||7.92μm|
|IP protection||IP52 (Standard Level)，IP67 (Bookable)||Environment temperature||-40～+85℃|
|Material||Aluminum 6061||Optical fiber length||3m(Standard); 5m/10m(Optional)|
*① This is the value from the lens structure surface to the center point of the lens measurement range.
*② This value is a 3σ value, which is obtained by measuring the tungsten steel standard gauge block on the optical platform in our company's dust-free laboratory. The number of samples: 200000; integration time: 400us; light signal intensity (manually adjusted): 50%; moving average filter window size: 128.
*All technical specifications shall be subject to the latest official product datasheet.
*Hypersen Technologies reserves the right of final interpretation.